Do I Need Storage Insurance When Using Self Storage?April 11, 2018
3 tips when friends help you moveJune 19, 2018
Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items over breaks? We can help! Renting a storage unit not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester!
College Storage For Students
Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over breaks:
- Make sure you have plenty of storage supplies: bubble wrap, boxes, bags, totes, etc.
- When storing bedding or clothing, garbage bags make better use of space than a box. They can fit in tight spaces and keep items protected.
- Keep items that you will need access to first near the front of the unit. This makes retrieving them quick and easy in case you need them fast.
- Use a tarp or dust cover on the floor of the unit. All of your belongings will be more protected from dust or damage by the cover.
- Wrap fragile items with bubble wrap and packing material. This will help keep them safe and secure until you need them.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for college storage! We can help make your transition to and from college easier. Students from Penn State or York College should consider Stop and Store York you number one choice for self storage.